Bitwell's premium motorcycle goggle for high-performance riding. Low-profile molded polyurethane frame features highly impact-resistant molded polycarbonate lens with anti-fog treatment for great protection and optical clarity. Loads of colorways on this model because variety is the spice of life.
- Injection-molded thermoplastic frame is rugged yet flexible for comfort and durability
- Injection-molded, CNC laser-cut polycarbonate lens is super strong and optically precise
- Includes second clear replacement lens for safe riding in low-light conditions
- Woven elastic strap with double D-rings and anti-slip silicone strips
- Strap features embossed synthetic leather mounts with hand-stitched detailing
- 3-phase BioFoam eye port padding features quilted fleece Lycra touch points to wick sweat and filter out airborne dust
- Anti-fog lens treatment dissipates moisture build-up on inside surface of lens
- Soft poly/cotton sack included with goggles great for cleaning and storage
- Meets European CE EN1938:2010 standard for recreational motorcycle operation
A motorcycle goggle's main function is to keep wind and airborne particles out of your eyes. During their service, even great goggles like our Overland 2.0 will show wear. Straps will stretch and fray. Eye port foam will get dirty and tear. Lenses will scratch, or their anti-fog function will diminish. If the lens in your Overland 2.0 goggle becomes damaged in any way, replace it immediately. NEVER clean motorcycle goggles in the washer and dryer. Instead, remove the lens and clean it and the goggle frame with mild soapy water and a microfiber cloth. Next, pat the goggle dry with a soft towel. Let the frame and strap assembly air dry 24 hours before installing the lens.